It is simple, effective, and it works on all skin types. It’s neither oily, nor astringent. It will nourish and refresh your skin in minutes, leaving it velvety and glowing.
All you need is a teaspoon of honey.
Here is what you have to do:
1. Tie your hair, fix it away from the face, so that it stays in place for about 20 minutes.
2. Make sure your face is thoroughly clean and dry. Your hands as well.
3. Simply spread the honey on your face and neck, paying attention to avoid the hairline. You want just a thin layer of honey on your face, because the warmth of your skin will melt it a little, and if it’s too much, it may drip on your clothes.
4. Leave it for 10 minutes. Keep some tissues close, just in case.
5. Massage the honey over your face for a couple more minutes.
6. Rinse. Pat dry.
Tip: If you apply this mask before going out, I recommend to keep your makeup light, and, as much as possible, skip foundation – replace it with a hint of blush or bronzing mineral powder (if you feel you can’t do without).